2. Click the plus sign in the bottom right of the tab.
3. Enter a release name and select a store.
New Products Only
Save your changes and click the plus sign to create a task.
Creating a Task
Bypass-2: This mode can instantly skip the queue and go directly from carting to submitting payment once the product has been found! However, using this mode requires you to start your tasks EARLY when there is no store password page up. It’s recommended to start these tasks 3 - 5 minutes early, and sometimes even earlier if it’s a large release.
Bypass-3: This mode has the same idea and requirements as bypass-2 (starting early), but uses a different method of checking out which can occasionally be faster!
Swift Shipping: Tasks using swift shipping will skip the additional checkout step of fetching the appropriate shipping rate, which can significantly quicken your checkout speed! However, you’ll need to add the shipping rate beforehand in the shipping rates manager page, else tasks using this option will get the error of “SS Not Configured”!
Safe-1: This mode is the slowest of all the Shopify task modes, but bypasses Shopify’s anti-bot protection. It is CRUCIAL that you use a safe mode variation (i.e. safe-1 or safe-2) for releases where anti-bot safeguards are is enabled. If not using a safe mode during a drop with anti-bot enabled, the task will get stopped at payment with the status of “Payment Error”.
Safe-2: This mode is a combination of safe-1 and bypass-2. It implements the safe mode techniques that bypasses Shopify’s anti-bot protection, but also allows you to instantly skip the queue if you start early enough, similarly to bypass-2. Please refer to bypass-2 to see the requirements you need to do to successfully bypass the queue on drop time! It’s recommended to start these tasks 5 - 10 minutes early.
EXP-FT: As of January 30th, 2020 there are currently no experimental features to be tested. We will post in the Discord server and update this page when there is a new feature.
• OOS Checking Restocks - Task is waiting for the product to restock.
• Waiting in Queue - Task is currently waiting in queue.
• Waiting for Captcha - Task is currently waiting for a CAPTCHA to be solved.
• Check Your Email - Check your email for an order confirmation!
• Payment Failed OOS - Your payment has failed because the product is out of stock.
• Payment Failed - Your payment has failed for an unknown reason.
• Bad Profile Details - Your task has failed due to bad profile details.
• Card Declined - Your payment has failed because your card was declined.
• Out of Stock - Your task has failed due to the product being out of stock.