1. Click Releases.
2. Click the plus sign in the bottom right of the tab.
3. Enter a release name and select either Supreme US or Supreme EU.
Keywords - Good keywords and bad keywords. Enter them as complete words with no symbols. Good keywords will look for the item specified, while bad keywords will be avoided. Keywords for Supreme will be provided every week on the HUB and in our Discord server.
Set your desired delay for monitoring. It is recommended to keep this option at the default value. and choose your proxy list next to it. Be sure to use Local Host (No proxies / No server) or Residential IPs.
Scheduled Start (Optional)
If you would like to start tasks at a scheduled time, please use this. It will be based off of your system time. There is no need to click Start if you have a scheduled time set up.
Auto Retry On Fail
If this option is on, your tasks will continue to retry checking out after a failed attempt.
Creating a Task
- None - If this option is chosen, your task will be ran in request mode which means there are no browsers involved. We will advise you if you should run this mode in our weekly guides.
- Safe - Hybrid mode has been passing Supreme’s anti-bot every week so far since it’s addition, but because it uses a browser, it’s resource intensive and slow on hyped drops when Supreme’s website can’t handle the load. This new mode utilizes techniques Hybrid mode uses to get passed anti-bot much more effectively than cookie generation, but does not use a browser. Meaning, it’s lightweight, safer than no safe mode, and much faster than Hybrid mode.
- Hybrid - This mode utilizes a combination of techniques from Browser modes and no safe mode, creating an extremely safe (against anti-bot) and an efficient method of checking out!
- Use 3DS - This mode will make your task not bypass Supreme EU's 3DS payment processor, which means you need to manually authorize the payment. This should only be used on hyped drops, because that's the only time Supreme enforces 3DS!
- Captcha Bypass - Using this mode, your task will use a method to checkout that does not require you to solve a google recaptcha! Currently, this mode is patched.
- Pre-Harvest - This mode allows you to pre-harvest captchas before the drop, so when the release occurs your tasks can use google recaptcha tokens that you harvested prior to the drop! Currently, this mode only works for Supreme JP.
- A mix of no safe mode and “safe” mode tasks. Supreme EU will most likely have 3DS enabled, and only those two modes currently have 3DS support.
- Starting 45-60s before drop time.
- A mix of no safe mode, “safe” mode, and some Hybrid mode tasks if your machine can handle them.
- Starting 45s-60s before drop time.
Adjusting Item Quantity
Clicking the cog next to the release name will bring up the above window. If you'd like to checkout multiple items in one task, this is where you can adjust that quantity. This will be the quantity ALL the tasks under that release will cart. If the quantity you selected exceeds the allowed item quantity, it will default to carting only 1. Item quantity does not work with Hybrid mode tasks.