This feature is only necessary if you start your tasks late and can’t seem to pick up the product. Skip Stock Endpoint will make the tasks go straight to carting instead of checking for what sizes are in stock first. This also means you will not be able to use Random & Preferred sizing.
Articles in this section
- US Footsites - FLX Raffles
- Footsites Gift Card Support
- Footsites Multi-SKU Monitoring
- US/EU Footsites - Third-Party Captcha Solving - 2Captcha, Anti-Captcha, and CapMonster
- US Footsites - How do I create a US Footsites release?
- US Footsites - Will I need to create a separate release for each Footsite releasing the shoe?
- US Footsites - Is autocheckout supported?
- US Footsites - When do I start my US Footsite tasks?
- US Footsites - What should my monitor delay be set at?
- US Footsites - Does preferred sizing work on Footsites?