1. Login to your PayPal account(s) (from the Kodai settings page).
2. Go to your Shopify release, click "Configure Settings" and then enable "Show PayPal Option".
3. Select the "PayPal" option for the tasks you want to use PayPal for.
4. START THE RELEASE!
Setting up Shopify tasks to checkout with PayPal is extremely fast and easy with Kodai!
Firstly, go to the general settings page of Kodai (by clicking on the cog icon). Then, click the text saying "Click here to pre-login to your PayPal account" (as pictured above). A window will then appear where you can login to your PayPal account. You can also optionally assign a proxy or create more tabs at the top if you want to login to multiple accounts at once.
Next, go to your Shopify release and click the text saying "Configure Settings" and then enable the option that says "Show PayPal Option". Once you do that and press the "Save Changes" button, select the individual tasks you want to checkout with PayPal for and click the "PayPal" checkbox.
Start your release once you have properly setup your release settings and tasks! The tasks you selected "PayPal" for will now use PayPal to checkout!
A FEW IMPORTANT THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Make sure to keep the PayPal browser windows OPEN while tasks are running.
- Tasks will still use the profile shipping address for checkout.
- PayPal checkouts use the primary payment method on the account (whether that's account balance or card) to checkout.
- You can login to multiple PayPal accounts at once and Kodai will evenly distribute account sessions to all of your tasks!
- Kodai automatically reloads each PayPal window every few minutes in order to stay logged in. Which means, you can run PayPal tasks for a long period of time with no issues!