If this option is selected, Essentials will automatically stop farming your accounts when their status is Good. This means that the account is in good standing and ready to go for one-click CAPTCHAS!
Articles in this section
- What is Gmail Forwarding and how do I use it?
- What is "Advanced Youtube Farming"?
- What is the correct format to import your email and password to harvest?
- How do I export my CAPTCHA accounts?
- How do I import CAPTCHA accounts from a spreadsheet?
- How long does it take until I get one-click CAPTCHAs on my new Gmail?
- What do the Green, Blue, Red statuses mean when farming?
- What is account grouping and how do I set it up?
- What is the “Sleep At Night” feature?
- What is the “Max Accounts Running” feature?