This setting is set to 200 minutes by default. What this means is that every 200 minutes Essentials will check your accounts for one-click captchas. You are able to increase or decrease this time interval.
Articles in this section
- What is Gmail Forwarding and how do I use it?
- What is "Advanced Youtube Farming"?
- What is the correct format to import your email and password to harvest?
- How do I export my CAPTCHA accounts?
- How do I import CAPTCHA accounts from a spreadsheet?
- How long does it take until I get one-click CAPTCHAs on my new Gmail?
- What do the Green, Blue, Red statuses mean when farming?
- What is account grouping and how do I set it up?
- What is the “Sleep At Night” feature?
- What is the “Max Accounts Running” feature?
Article is closed for comments.