If you see a slow down on your machine (high CPU, high memory, a lot of storage taken up), you can clear your cache on your accounts to free up some space. We don't recommend clearing the cache often, only when you are in need of doing it.
Articles in this section
- What is Gmail Forwarding and how do I use it?
- What is "Advanced Youtube Farming"?
- What is the correct format to import your email and password to harvest?
- How do I export my CAPTCHA accounts?
- How do I import CAPTCHA accounts from a spreadsheet?
- How long does it take until I get one-click CAPTCHAs on my new Gmail?
- What do the Green, Blue, Red statuses mean when farming?
- What is account grouping and how do I set it up?
- What is the “Sleep At Night” feature?
- What is the “Max Accounts Running” feature?