- Change the MONITOR TYPE to Automations.
- Click on Configure Multi-SKU Monitoring and the menu in the screenshot below will appear.
- You can list as many product SKUs to monitor as you want. Once a product SKU is picked up, all of your tasks in this release will attempt to checkout that SKU. There are a bunch of optional conditions you can use to better filter your SKU list (price min, price max, and size(s) restocked). The release will only begin if a SKU restocks with your set conditions.
- The optional conditions Kodai currently supports are:
- PMIN:<whole number> - the minimum price the product has to be.
- PMAX:<whole number> - the maximum price the product can be.
- SZ:<size range> - the sizes that should be picked up for that product. For instance, if you only put `4,4.5,5`, then only those sizes will pick up (which means you can run "Random" sizing and it'll only pick between those three sizes for that product SKU!). If the product loads but the sizes you configured didn't then the product won't pick up and your release will continue waiting for another product to pickup.
- Below is an example of the format for optional conditions:
- Automatically restart monitor after pickup allows you the option to automatically reset the release after X minutes of product pickup. For instance, you can configure it to reset after 5 minutes of a product pickup and then your release and tasks will go back to Waiting For Product, allowing you to run automations 24/7 without having to even be at your computer!
- Once you've configured your Multi-SKU settings, press "Save Changes" and then start your release. Your tasks should prepare and then get to the "Waiting for Product." task status. When a product picks up, your tasks will instantly check it out!
Please sign in to leave a comment.