Queues are normal on Footlocker EU for hyped releases, however if your tasks literally never leave the queue this could be a result of a soft IP ban where Footlocker will always return a queue even if no release is occurring. Best thing you can do to test is try running on a test product another day and see if you still get a queue, if you do you should look into getting some new proxies.
Articles in this section
- US Footsites - FLX Raffles
- Footsites Gift Card Support
- Footsites Multi-SKU Monitoring
- US/EU Footsites - Third-Party Captcha Solving - 2Captcha, Anti-Captcha, and CapMonster
- US Footsites - How do I create a US Footsites release?
- US Footsites - Will I need to create a separate release for each Footsite releasing the shoe?
- US Footsites - Is autocheckout supported?
- US Footsites - When do I start my US Footsite tasks?
- US Footsites - What should my monitor delay be set at?
- US Footsites - Does preferred sizing work on Footsites?